- Plan, communicate and facilitate work sessions with product owners and subject matter experts
- Confidently lead workshops and requirement gathering sessions with key business stakeholders
- Gain a deep understanding of customers’ requirements and effectively communicate that to the rest of the delivery team
- Work with developers and technical experts, both on- and offshore, to deliver outcomes
- Assist with project planning, scoping and risks and issues management
- Drive best business practices for Salesforce implementations
- 5 + years expereince working as Business Analyst
- 3 + years experience working on CRM Projects, Salesforce is desired
- Excellent stakeholder management, communication, presentation and documentation skills.
- In-depth working understanding of AGILE development principles 2
- Work well in a team and independently
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing technology business with amazing career opportunities. If you are an experienced BA professional, this is the role to apply to!
If you are interested in this position, please click 'APPLY' or call 0401 332 667 to speak with Nicole Mednick.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.