You will be responsible for analysing and building solutions to integrate their data sources from multiple business systems.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working with Dell Boomi - from analyse, design and deployment of solutions.
- Familiar with HTML, CSS, Angular / React / Vue Frameworks essentials for Boomi Flow.
- Experienced in Data Modeling, Duplication and Architecture
- Be responsible for for test scripts and debugging.
- Work closely with other Analyst programmers and senior stakeholders.
- Clearly communication, present and document solutions.
- Experiencing developing Web Service APIs (REST and SOAP).
- Strong SQL skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science of Information Technology
- Dell Boomi Certified Developer (Desirable)
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation committed to transitioning to the cloud.
They have modern offices a South East Melbourne Business Park.
Great Salary on offer.
If you are a Dell Boomi Integration specialist looking to take ownership of of an organisations iPaaS journey, click "APPLY" now.
This positon is only available to candidates with Australian working rights.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.