- Join one of Australia's most recognised brands
- Systems Admin required to administer a Microsoft and VMware environment
- Based in Northern suburbs with competitive salary and other perks on offer
This Systems Administrators role is to work as part of a team that provides operational support for Deployment and EUC in our evolving environment. In addition to direct operational responsibilities, you will participate in developing the operational models, processes and procedures required to maintain and support systems for our organisation.
The successful candidate needs to be able to meet our high standards for quality, versatility and integrity while being able to adhere to our tight deadlines and time constraints. Reporting directly to I.T Infrastructure Manager the incumbent will need to ensure all responsibilities are completed successfully and delivered.
- Ongoing maintenance and administration of assigned systems
- Adherence to policies, processes and procedures within the designated areas of responsibility.
- Assist with execution of projects related to areas of responsibility.
- Developing, configuring and maintaining endpoint management and mobile device management systems, including all server infrastructure, application catalogue, operating system images and configuration items
- Provide support for the VDI environment; hardware, operating system and applications
- Provide level 2/3 support for the Deployment/end user computing environment; hardware, operating system and applications
- Deploy software and patches in accordance with an agreed deployment schedule
- Work closely with project teams on design, build and release of our new end user computing environment (Windows 10, Office 365 and other applications)
- 5+ Year experience in deploying and supporting windows and applications in an enterprise
- Knowledge and experience in an enterprise-grade endpoint management system such as Microsoft Configuration Manager or IBM BigFix Including the packaging and deployment of applications and patches, managing and supporting a Windows based SOE/MOE, troubleshooting system, application and deployment issues
- Broad knowledge on the hardware and software components in End user computing
- Knowledge of Active Directory and Group Policy and experience with PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Experience with enterprise-grade Mobile Device Management tools such as VMWare Airwatch
- Experience with VMware Horizon or Citrix
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.