As a Senior Marketing Cloud Developer, you will lead technical implementations across complex Marketing Cloud deployments. Working as a part of a cross-functional business and IT team, this position plays a critical role in maximising the use of the Salesforce ecosystem to deliver on the businesses strategic agenda.
Skills and experience required
- Ideally you will have 2+ years of development experience on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Experience working across some or all of the following; Journey Builder, Email Studio, Mobile Studio
- Good understanding of database and data structure principles
- Able to work well with team members and stakeholders
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications are desirable
- Supportive and collaborative environment where you can learn from senior team members
- Opportunity to work on major internal projects for one of Australia's most recognised SFMC end users
- Excellent working environment that promotes flexible working
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.