This position will wear many hats including day to day administration, requirement gathering with senior stakeholders and technical enhancements.
As the Salesforce Lead, you will champion best practices to optimise the ROI of Salesforce for the business. You will be expected to come up with solutions, guide teams to utilise applications from the App Exchange and make Salesforce the best platform for the business.
- 3 + years experience as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Excellent understand of configuration, data integrity, App Exchange products.
- Strong understanding of Business process improvement, data mapping and a passion for digital transformation.
- Hands on configuration experience with Sales and Service Cloud
- BE confident to run training sessions and have good change management processes.
- Beneficial if you have worked with Marketing Cloud, CPQ or Communities Cloud.
- Excellent presentation, Documentation and communication skills.
- Salesforce certified Administration, Sales or Service Cloud Consultant and ongoing Trailhead learnings (minimum)
- Fantastic offices in Sydney CBD, close to public transport.
- Become a Trailblazer for a business committed to getting the best out of Salesforce.
- Great Salary.
- Would suit a Senior Administrator looking to take ownership of the platform.
If you want to take ownership of the ongoing development of Salesforce, Click APPLY today.
Open to candidates with eligible Australian working rights.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.