You will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation and execution of the client projects.
- Leading the planning and implementation of project
- Facilitating the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables
- Define project tasks and resource requirements
- Develop full scale project plans
- Manage project budget and resource allocation
- Manage delivery outcomes, time frames and change management processes.
- Liaise with clients on an ongoing basis, to maintain and develop the business relationship
- 1 years Salesforce project experience
- Salesforce certified, highly desirable.
- Solid background in Project Management
- Solid understanding of Prince 2, PMI and agile scrum methodologies
- Strong Stakeholder Engagement and Management Skills
- Well presented with excellent communication skills
This is an opportunity to join a fast growing technology business with amazing career opportunities. If you are an experienced project management professional, this is the role to apply to!
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.