Our client, a leading solutions partner, is growing their cloud integration practice with a Mulesoft Integration Architect. You will be part of the senior leadership team and act as an advisor to the clients projects.
- Act as the technical subject matter experts to lead high quality projects utilising your delivery experience and technical understanding of complex integration solutions
- Liaise with key stakeholders to design a strategy as well as leading the development teams in order to deliver quality solutions.
- Perform the role of a mentor and coach, providing leadership and support for delivery teams.
- 8+ years of hands-on technical experience with cloud Integration / Middleware / ESB Platform – Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, TIBCO, WebMethods etc.
- 3 years experience acting as a Mulesoft Integration Architect in an enterprise environment.
- Have experience working on Architectural components including AWS Platform, Anypoint Platform, Mulesoft 4.x and Salesforce.
- Background in JAVA and developing API REST/SOAP web services.
- experience working in environments that follow DevOps principles and good working knowledge and experience in tools such as container (Docker) and CI/CD.
- Mulesoft certified Architect – Beneficial
- This is an excellent opportunity with an organisation that strives on culture, values collaboration.
- You will join a knowledgeable and solution driven team.
- Excellent salary on offer with bonus.
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop your career in a leadership team as a trusted technical Mulesoft Advisor, Click ‘APPLY” now.
This position is only open to candidates with Australian working rights.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.