We're on the look out for a CRM Manager who can lead a strategy that delivers timely interactions contextual to each stage of the subscriber lifecycle. The primary focus of the role will be using the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform to increase the conversion of prospective and retention of existing customers.
As a CRM Manager you will have a great deal of autonomy, working alongside a fantastic team and a fun culture which has been created and built organically. You will be keen to share your own ideas, as well as being open to hearing the opinions of others around you.
- Manage a lifecycle marketing strategy that spans across email, push, SMS and other channels
- Take point on journey based, scheduled and ad hoc campaigns
- Conduct ongoing experimentation to optimise results
- Drive product initiatives that support customer conversion and retention
- Support the business’ planning and reporting needs
- Remain up to date with trends and opportunities
- Previous experience utilising the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Previous experience in a CRM related role, having been responsible for customer acquisition and retention
- A good eye for user flow
- Great attention to detail
- Solution oriented
- Passion for self and team development
- An interest in the health and fitness industry is a bonus
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.