- Work for one of Australia's largest not for profit health care groups
- Provide IT support to one of Victoria's largest healthcare providers
- Great salary packaging options available tax free
A well established Healthcare provider are seeking a permanent full time IT Support Administrator as a member of the Service Desk Team to provide timely and high quality resolutions to customer incidents and service requests.
Key responsibilities of this position will include:
- Be the first point of contact for all IT issues and requests across the organisation
- Supporting internal applications in the Microsoft Environment as well as a portfolio of business and clinical applications and associated infrastructure
- Ability to work through different rotating shifts during core IT business hours and also become a part of the after-hours IT roster to support a 24/7 Healthcare organisation
- Offering end users information or solutions from a list of known errors and solutions
- Managing the escalation process to other teams as appropriate
- Answering client queries in a personable and polite manner
- Monitoring internal support incidents and requests as they are tracked in the IT Service Management system
- Identify improvement opportunities through root cause analysis
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in a 1st Level Service/Help Desk support role or a similar role
- Possess superior communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to deal responsively, patiently and politely with staff queries and requests for assistance
- Have well-developed problem solving skills
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- Be able to operate as part of a team in a busy interactive environment
- Have experience supporting Windows 7 & 10, Microsoft Office 2013, MS Exchange, Active Directory and ITSM/Service Management system.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.