On the back of some amazing work and recognition from Salesforce, we are looking for a Senior Salesforce Consultant to join the team to help the company continue their growth
In this role you will be managing the full end to end process from pre-sales through to implementation and go-live support. You will be responsible for scoping, running and leading workshops, gathering requirements, solution design, configuration and implementation.
- You will be a key point of contact for the client in order to guide them through the full design and implementation of the platform
- Leading and running Salesforce workshops with a variety of clients
- Providing your Salesforce knowledge to customers and ensuring that client expectations are understood & communicated clearly
- Designing and presenting your solutions to the client
- Work closely with the technical team and maintain clear communication & visibility on the project
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to handle multiple projects and clients simultaneously.
- Leadership skills, including advanced customer communication and negotiation
- Experienced leading workshops to gather business requirements, including larger and more complex organisations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years Salesforce.com implementation experience.
- Prior exposure to projects with complex data migration requirements
- Ability to design a technology solution that best meets business requirements, and work as an adviser/reviewer for other consultants
- Attention to detail
- Holds a minimum 2 Salesforce certifications
Please apply to send your CV to nVision Talent, or call Glen Fraser on 0415 110 827
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.