This company is at the forefront of workforce management and have built strong relationships with leading Government officials, the banking sector, health care and Salesforce.com itself…
nVision Talent has partnered up with this Australian company to find a Business Development Representative because they are expanding within Australia. This is an opportunity to work with an exciting and innovative company.
Our client offers a platform for intelligent mobile workforce management. Their solution helps businesses intelligently schedule, dispatch and track resources in the field. They have an amazing story behind them and have recently secured Series C funding.
- Qualify prospective new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Conduct sales activities through cold calling, email campaigns, attend events
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Identify client’s needs and promote the product to C-level executives to drive interest, and create awareness
- Overcome obstacles and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Experience on the phone is required
- You are hungry and enthusiastic
- Sales experience, including lead generation and cold calling
- Eagerness to exceed in a sales role
- Outstanding communication skills with a strong ability to influence and persuade
- This role is paying up to $65,000 on the base + super + uncapped commission
- Tools of the trade
- A paid trip to San Francisco later in the year
- Great CBD location with access to public transport
- Amazing office views with a start-up feel
To learn more about this opportunity, or other Junior Sales opportunities, please contact Lisa Watson on 02 8376 0931 or apply using the link below.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.