As a Senior Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for working with well-known brands and clients in order to manage digital marketing campaigns across Marketing Automation tools, social and other digital platforms. Your primary responsibility will be to create, execute and optimise multi-faceted campaigns - managing campaign execution across various digital channels.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Advanced understanding of HTML for email build
- Previous experience creating & managing digital campaigns
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud - AMPscript is beneficial
- Experience with SQL is beneficial but not essential
- Ability to manage multiple projects under time pressure whilst maintaining strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications are a bonus
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please hit apply to send your CV to nVision Talent for immediate review. Feel free to call Luca or Nicole from nVision Talent on +61 2 8376 0932 for any more information.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.