- Competitive salary + super + salary packaging
- Highly regarded private leading healthcare organisation
- Assist in the setting up of a new hospital site
An exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join a leading Healthcare provider on either a daily rate contract or fixed term contract based in Melbourne’s eastern suburbs, with travel required to the various Health sites.
The core responsibility of this position is focused on coordinating all the parts involved in the relocation of one hospital site to another. This will include installation of the Wi-Fi, cabling the IT equipment and phones, deployment of applications and liaising with the builders to ensure everything is being delivered. Essentially someone to conduct the orchestra for the move, you don't need to be overly technical but ideally will have done refurbishments and office relocations before.
The key focus of the role will be ensuring the successful integration, planning and coordination with other varied parties such as; builders, vendors, internal Hospital teams is key. You will need to come to the job with good experience in managing multiple projects and concurrent activities and a track record of delivery.
One of Victoria’s largest not-for-profit private health care group, renowned for excellence in diagnosis, treatment, care and rehabilitation. You'll be working for an innovator in Australia’s health system, embracing the latest in evidence-based medicine to pioneer treatments and services for patients across Victoria.
In order to be successful in this role, you will have the following:
- A good knowledge of networking, routers & switches.
- Familiar with Agile methodology.
- Previous experience of office relocations or refurbishments.
- Certifications such as Prince2 or PMP would be a plus.
- A successful track record of delivering projects to time and to budget.
- Vendor management experience and package scoping and management.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.