nVision Talent is currently working with a leading finance company and due to the huge pipeline of projects they are looking for an experienced Salesforce Functional Consultant to join their team in Melbourne. This opportunity could be great for someone who is looking to break into the contract world and work on the end user side.
The role is an initial 6 month contract with a high possibility of extension. We are looking for someone who is able to understand business needs and who will truly help the organisations with implementations that are best utilising their budget.
- Providing your Salesforce knowledge to customers and ensuring that expectations are understood & communicated clearly
- You will be working with the business and key stakeholders on developing business requirements
- Document business, technical and functional requirements.
- Designing and presenting your solutions
- Work closely with the technical team and maintain clear communication & visibility on the project
- Proven experience as a Salesforce Functional Consultant,
- Experience running and managing Salesforce projects
- Exceptional communication skills, ability to conduct presentations
- Ability to work closely with technical team and stakeholders
- Sound technical knowledge and understanding of the Salesforce platform
If this opportunity is of interest please click “APPLY” to submit your CV to nVision Talent or call Nicole Mednick on 0401 332 667.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.