- Exciting opportunity to work on a large broadband project
- Work with some cutting edge technologies like AWS, Node.JS and Python
- 6 months contract with an attractive day rate of $850 a day
The focus of your role will be placed on your ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of programming languages such as Node.js, Python, Java, and shell scripting. Experience with automation tools such as Jenkins, GoCD and Ansible and CI/CD pipelines are highly regarded. Also required is hands-on experience with AWS services, particularly with a focus on configuring a secure environment. Other cloud service experience would be valuable.
- Comfortable in NodeJS or Python
- Jenkins or GoCD (Admin level required) Jenkins jobs, pipelines, pipelines as code, ability to manage Jenkins
- AWS, including CloudFormation hands on on required AWS services predominantly EC2, ELB, IAM, S3, Cloudformation and Terraform.
- Git administration level required.
- Ansible automation experience.
- Shell scripting (BASH) or Powershell.
- Experience in creating pipelines in Jenkins using groovy DSL
- Docker or Kubernetes
- Chef or Puppet
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.