3 month contract
As a Senior Mulesoft Integration Developer you will work with an Integration Architect and development team to scope, design, develop and deploy solutions well known ASX listed organisations.
- 5 + years platform integration experience including Mulesoft/ Dell Boomi/ Tibco.
- Extensive Web Service (REST & SOAP) API integration experience.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) experience.
- Programming background including JAVA.
- Be a team player getting involved with different projects and industries
- Excellent presentation, communication and documentation skills
- Have the ability to translate technical documentation in to working solutions.
- Tertiary Degree in Computer Science/ IT
- MuleSoft Certifications
- Work on with an ASX listed business.
- Excellent daily rate
- Working with a team of knowledgeable Mulesoft experts - Working on Mule 4
- Initial 3 month contract
If you want to hear more about this fantastic opportunity where you can advance your career with the best technologies, Click “APPLY” now!
Open to candidates with relevant Australian working rights.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.