- Daily rate Contract
- Melbourne CBD location
- Salesforce transformation
We are working closely with a nationally operating organisation who require the expertise of a UX/UI Designer. You will work closely with the Digital Project team to advise, consultant, scope, design and develop in relation to the UX/ UI specification.
- Create, promote and maintain UX design specifications, UX best practice and standards
- Review and Test UX designs which have been developed as per design specifications and log changes
- Utilise qualitative and quantitative insights to inform user flows, prototypes and visual designs (based on Salesforce service cloud platforms)
- Enhance the customer experience across Mobile, Desktop and Tablet.
- Work closely with the Salesforce technical team to advise on development.
- Liaise with key stakeholders and business units to provide insights.
- 3-5 years UI/UX designer experience following user-centric best practices and methodologies
- Recently worked on a Salesforce transformation (advantageous)
- Demonstrate excellent Design, Documentation, Presentation and communication skills.
- Relevant Tertiary Degree
- Work with a leading Digital Project team working on the #1 CRM, Salesforce
- Daily Rate Contract – Minimum 3 months durations – likely to go on till end of June.
- Can interview this week
This position is open to candidates eligible to work in Australia.
If you want to jump into an exciting Digital transformation, click APPLY.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.