- Work with the client to facilitate requirements gathering workshops and document both high-level and detailed requirements into the appropriate formats
- Deliver Salesforce based technical solutions that leverage the most out of the Salesforce platform
- Manage the responsibilities and delivery quality for other consultants on the project
- Work across the entire project lifecycle to configure, test, and deploy solutions.
- Conduct Value Stream Mapping and Business Process Mapping sessions
- Complete all required documentation to a high standard
- Support the implementation and rollout of the system
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to handle multiple projects and clients simultaneously
- 4 years experience working with the salesforce platform with knowledge across Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud and Marketing Cloud
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to run an effective meeting
- Proven ability to assist and support system, end-to-end and UAT testing cycles
- Critical thinking, complex decision making and problem solving skills
- Salesforce Sales Cloud certification
- Salesforce Service Cloud certification
- Salesforce Admin 201
- Salesforce App Builder
If this role sounds of interest please click "Apply" below or contact Glen Fraiser or Nicole Mednick on 0401 332 667.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.