- Assist Office 365 migrations and back up solutions to a wide range of customers.
- Join a well funded start up who recently received $50m in venture capital funding.
- Join an award winning company whose accolades include a Microsoft Partner of the Year.
If you are someone with expertise in the Microsoft ecosystem, and you have a technical, consultative, troubleshooting mind-set, then this may be the perfect role for you. Work with like-minded thought leaders in a fast-paced environment with a great work hard, play hard and collaborative culture.
You will be supported by a comprehensive on boarding programme including 4-6 weeks focussed training followed by 2 months of on-the-job-training performing Support duties over phone and email, before you successfully transition in to TAM duties assisting Partners with the Technical aspect of building a practice in collaboration with our Channel Sales Team.
What you'll be doing:
- Training/Educating Partners on Office 365 email migrations, and not only what our technology does, but why it does so through product demonstrations.
- Identifying and communicating business value from nuance technology features
- Technical Pre-Sales Engineering motions and assisting Sales Team with technical escalations to unblock sales
- Delivers remote and on-site technical training to Partners
- Long-Arc Account Management including technical escalations
- Solo presentations at Partner events and offices around Australia and New Zealand
- 5+ years of customer service experience in a technical environment
- Knowledge and experience with web-based applications, networking technology, and email
- Executive-level vernacular with excellent written and verbal skills alongside technical acumen and ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Knowledge of Microsoft products and Partner ecosystem
- Public speaking & technical training
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem skills with Microsoft cloud products
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.