As a lead integration consultant you will be required to scope, design, develop and deploy solutions with well known ASX listed organisations. In addition to being an advisor to the clients integration strategy, you will also work closely with a team of developers.
- 5 + years platform integration experience including Mulesoft/ Dell Boomi/ Tibco.
- Extensive Web Service (REST & SOAP) API integration experience.
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) experience.
- Programming background including JAVA.
- Be a team player getting involved with different projects and industries
- Excellent presentation, communication and documentation skills
- Have the drive to progress to an Integration Architect and Client Advisor.
- Tertiary Degree in Computer Science/ IT
- Mulesoft Certifications
- Work for with a great team who are driven to delivering excellent solutions for their clients.
- Work with ASX listed companies
- Excellent Salary - contractors could be considered
- Be given the opportunity get certified with the best technologies.
If you want to hear more about this fantastic opportunity where you can grow you career with the best technologies, Click “APPLY” now!
Open to candidates with relevant Australian working rights.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.