This position will wear many hats including day to day administration, Business Analysis and Project Management. The Platform Owner will work closely with the Salesforce Implementation Partner to ensure the project continues to be in line with the business requirements.
- 4 + years experience as a Salesforce Functional Consultant/ Platform Manager.
- Strong understanding of business process improvement, data mapping, digital transformation and vendor management.
- Hands on configuration experience with Sales and Service Cloud.
- Beneficial if you have worked with Marketing Cloud, CPQ or Communities Cloud.
- Excellent presentation, Documentation and communication skills.
- Salesforce certified Administration, Sales or Service Cloud Consultant and ongoing trailhead learnings (minimum)
- Nationally operating business offering a great salary, bonuses and other benefits
- Fantastic offices close to public transport.
- Innovative teams and products
Open to candidates with eligible Australian working rights.
If you want to take ownership of the ongoing development of Salesforce, Click APPLY today.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.