- Exciting opportunity to work on a large enterprise CRM project
- Work with some cutting edge technologies like AWS, Node.JS and Python
- 1 year contract with an attractive day rate
The focus of your role will be placed on your ability to demonstrate a solid understanding of programming languages such as Node.js, Python, Java, and shell scripting. Experience with infrastructure tools such as Jenkins, Terraform and Ansible and CI/CD pipelines are highly regarded. Also required is hands-on experience with AWS services, particularly with a focus on configuring a secure environment. Other cloud service experience would be valuable.
- Promote AWS and cloud best practices to maximise compute performance while minimising infrastructure costs.
- Design and develop ‘infrastructure as code’.
- Able to work with different data structures e.g. streaming, real-time, file based, RDS, noSQL, etc.
- Actively contribute to planning sessions both within the core Salesforce/AWS Integration engineering team and the wider Strategic CRM team.
- Resolve technical barriers and roadblocks impacting delivery teams.
- Track delivery outcomes against key performance indicators and provide reporting to the manager of software engineering.
- 5+ years technical experience in infrastructure design, support and operations.
- 3+ years AWS experience, preferably AWS certified.
- Hands-on experience with DynamoDB, Lambda, S3, SNS, SQS, Step Functions, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, IAM.
- Strong practical experience with designing infrastructure for RESTful services.
- Experience with ‘infrastructure as code’, e.g. SAM, Cloud Formation
- Exposure to DevOps and Agile.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.