The role is three-month contract role based in Melbourne CBD.
We are looking for a self-starter who is able to jump on site at an enterprise client and hit the ground running. Work with some of the most passionate and knowledgeable people in the ecosystem as you seek to improve the user experience by making web page and software interactions simple, fun, easy and effective.
- Experience with JS technologies, especially writing advanced components such as directives
- Provide development work for HTML5 applications.
- Single page web application design
- Knowledgeable about deferred patterns (e.g., Promises, Observables)
- Experience with performance tuning of a single page application
- Experience building complex forms
- Analyze complex user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing system design
- Design, develop, configure, program and implement software applications, packages and components customized to meet specific needs and requirements.
- Develop end-to-end application components involving business layer, persistence layer, and database and web services layer.
- Review and modify programs to ensure technical accuracy, security and reliability.
- Provide quality documentation, status updates.
- Java skills (Java 8 experience a plus), Oracle or Mongo DB, web services, Eclipse, RESTful, writing unit tests, Spring framework
- React, Ember, or other modern MVC framework
You will be working in a fast-paced environment with the latest cutting-edge technologies. If this role is of interest please apply with an up to date CV or get in touch with Nicole Mednick on 0401 332 667.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.