The Account Executive is responsible for identifying and qualifying opportunities for new business and driving revenue. This is a role which will require a passion for driving services sales to meet targets. The position offers a great deal of variety, autonomy and scope to drive business with the potential for high reward.
- Develop and drive account strategy, for identifying and qualifying opportunities, and for executing the sales cycle.
- Management of sales cycles within existing accounts, along with targeted new accounts with the goal of meeting/exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and planning
- Build trust and credibility with customers, prospects & partners through ongoing efforts during sales campaigns.
- Track progress against the business and revenue plan by documenting specific activities, owners and timeframes to support goals and strategies
- Working closely with cross-functional teams and translating the business requirements to the project and implementation team to ensure a smooth transition.
- 5+ years experience selling professional services to large enterprise accounts. $3m - $5m per year range.
- Salesforce experience is a huge advantage.
- An entrepreneurial individual with in-depth knowledge of SaaS products and/or other Enterprise business software
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to communicate value proposition across solutions and services
- Proven ability to work with a strong contact base within relevant partner organisations and contacts.
- Ability to build and maintain Senior Executive-level relationships and manage client stakeholders
- Ability to identify and develop strategic alignments with key third party influencers
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.