Thomas A. Edison once said “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”
Well, this is an opportunity to work for a sleeping giant of a Salesforce Partner who is tipped to become a true Australian power house. An opportunity to take your career to that next step. An opportunity to take what’s on offer with both hands, strip off the overalls and insert yourself into this successful team.
- Salesforce Advanced Developer certification (or studying towards certification).
- Salesforce Developer certification.
- Salesforce Administrator certification.
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant certification.
- Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant certification.
- Java (or other) development certification.
- At least 5 years’ technical/development experience.
- At least 2 years Salesforce programming experience.
- Software implementation project management experience.
- Experience with software development methodologies preferably Agile or Scrum.
Self-motivation - You are highly self-motivated and you are self-managing when expectations and desired outcomes are clear.
Curiosity - You are curious, you like to learn and you like to break things down so you can understand how they work.
Ownership - You relish accountability and when confronted with a challenge/issue, you will take ownership of it and work things through to a solution with grit and determination all while delighting the client.
Initiative - You have high levels of initiative and do not wait for work to come to you, but rather seek it out and you are creative in your thinking.
Openness - You will not be the person afraid to speak out in a group meeting. You are comfortable putting forward your ideas and challenging existing thought processes. Some may say you are focused on continuous improvement. If there is a better, more efficient way to do something, you are likely the person that most frequently identifies this.
“Are you ready to check your ego at the door and be part of something big?”
Can you picture yourself working for a company that offers their team significant career growth opportunity?
Can you envision working for a company that invests in further developing your skills and even helps you gain any remaining certifications that you are yet to get?
Does this sound like an opportunity and not look like work to you?
Apply NOW. Or contact Glen Fraser or Sarah Mullens on 03 9133 0199
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.