- Work closely with new and existing clients to help define, create, test, optimise and deploy high quality data driven experiences.
- Involved with all aspects of campaigns - implementation, execution, monitoring, and optimisation on Salesforce.com Marketing Automation Solutions (Pardot and Marketing Cloud).
- Improve and automate processes to increase client's efficiency and productivity as well as following best practice.
- Administrating and maintaining marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- Involvement in marketing automation implementation projects.
- Developing marketing technology, automation and analytics strategies, frameworks and roadmaps.
- Designing client's real-time usage data automations to personalise content and communication logic to drive leads and conversions.
- Ongoing Lead/CRM data management.
- Responsible for managing analytics and reporting across websites, digital media, search, social, and marketing automation.
- Strong marketing automation knowledge including Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Proven experience in implementing marketing automation functionality.
- Familiar with marketing automation tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Adobe Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in the deployment of automated marketing campaigns over various channels.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyse data, prepare and interpret reports and communicate actionable results, findings and recommendations.
- Understanding of tagging, coding and tracking strategies for website, media and marketing automation tracking and optimisation.
- Salesforce experience and CRM data administration is a big plus.
- Strong problem solving abilities and communication skills - ability to liaise confidently and effectively with all levels internally and externally.
- Marketing Cloud Certifications considered very favourably.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.