You will have a passion for the Salesforce product and project management, be nimble and innovative in your approach to solving problems and be dedicated to providing quality customer service.
You will be responsible for a small team of Salesforce professionals and key accountabilities for the CRM Salesforce Manager are:
- Responsible for the system and related business processes.
- Roadmapping, strategic input and stakeholder management.
- Estimating, managing and prioritising project and backlog work.
- Providing strong customer service and project management and ensuring that tasks and projects get delivered.
- Accountable for the implementation and adoption of new Salesforce technologies.
What you will bring to this role:
- 5+ years Salesforce experience.
- Strong organisational skills, a team player with the ability to work across a number of internal business units.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of agile methodologies, scrums and sprints.
- Fosters a positive attitude to change and learning.
- Ability to address changing and competing priorities.
This is a great opportunity to grow with this company and further develop your career in the Salesforce ecosystem. If you are interested please call Sam on 0433 368 554 or apply using the appropriate link.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.