Your primary role is as the Customer Success Consultant – the critical liaison between the customer and the Technical experts that will build out solutions. You have a dual focus: consulting and cultivating exceptional customer success relationships, and the technical side – providing trusted technical advice and defining solutions (working with the right expertise to deliver) to meet client needs.
Your skill and value lie in truly understanding the client’s Marketing Cloud needs, being a trusted advisor to assist their continuous innovations on the platform, maintain quality and deal with any arising issues/defects by liaising with your expert Managed Service peers offshore and onshore. Your consulting expertise comes to the fore as you help with the roadmap, advise on best practice, and ultimately lead the client to renew their contract with the business.
Your precise technical understanding of the platform and customer engagement skills will help to scope the best integrated Salesforce solutions possible for the client and avoid unnecessary misunderstandings and pitfalls. As you advocate for great user adoption, you also gently influence and challenge existing clients’ processes so they can be more innovative and optimise their efficiency.
In simple terms: You are the professional consultant and trusted technical advisor that clients can rely on to provide the best technical advice and coordinate the delivery of solutions to meet current and future needs. In some ways, you know their business better than they do – and that’s why they keep renewing their contracts and seeking your expert services
- A natural ability to engage with customers to truly understand their business and offer advice on best practices for their Marketing strategy
- Able to ‘talk the marketing language’ with customers at a high level, and build genuine relationships with your customers
- Experience and knowledge on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications are beneficial but not essential
- Strong communication and customer facing skills
- Keen to cross train on Salesforce and gain certifications as you increase your skill set
- Chance to work for a fast-growing Salesforce consulting partner who have a unique offering in the market
- Chance to cross train into Salesforce as well as build your Marketing Cloud experience
- As the team grows, there is a real opportunity for you to become the lead in the Marketing Cloud division for the business
- Incentive scheme for gaining Salesforce certifications
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.