- 3-5 years Mulesoft Integration experience (MuleESB/ CloudHub / AnyPoint)
- Experience with other middleware or IPaaS (Boomi, TIBCO, JitterBit etc)
- Web Service API integration – REST & SOAP
- In depth knowledge of core Java JEE - using Spring or Hibernate
- Understanding of SOA Architecture.
- Familiar with Software such as Salesforce, Adobe etc.
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Leadership and Mentoring Integration Developers.
- Ability to elicit technical requirements into code without supervision
- Mulesoft Certified Developer and API Architect (Beneficial)
- Enterprise projects working with leading technologies.
- Fantastic team with a great reputation for delivery innovative solutions.
- Range of clients including Financial Services, Superannuation, Media and Insurance.
- Excellent salary package.
- Lead a technical team
If you are looking for your next Integration opportunity, click “APPLY” sending your updated resume.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.