As a CRM & Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be responsible for driving CRM quality control and continual improvement of the CRM system. You will create personalised customer journeys via the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform in order to acquire new customers and nurture existing customers.
- Prior experience working in a CRM related position
- Exposure to Marketing Automation platforms - Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is beneficial but not essential
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to self-learn and problem solve
- Ability to work within a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Able to independently prioritise workload and manage tasks
- Bachelor Degree qualification in Marketing, IT or Business majoring in Digital Marketing or CRM
If you would like to learn more about this opportunity, please hit apply to send your CV to Luca at nVision Talent, or call +61 2 8376 0932.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.