nVision Talent are proud to be partnering with a leading global software company who are looking to expand their contractor team with an Email Production Specialist. This person will be responsible for building emails and associated landing pages via the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform.
This role includes coding HTML emails, building template-based emails, and using Salesforce Marketing Cloud's proprietary scripting language, automation and database tools to ensure that customers' emails are dynamic, efficiently-coded, and render correctly across a wide variety of email clients. The Production Consultant is responsible for conducting preliminary testing for functional and rendering quality.
- 2+ years experience in front-end web development with strong knowledge of hand-coding
- Competent in HTML, CSS and email best practices - Must know how to build email according to best practices. Up-to-date knowledge on coding best practices, specifically in HTML and CSS. Competency in AMPscript will be a much added bonus.
- Strong attention to detail - Review email builds, data extension and send setup. Naturally be able to spot any discrepancies or mistakes from email production stage all the way through to pre-deployment review.
- Good interpersonal skills - Easily build a good rapport with clients, internal and extended team members.
- Managing an effective offshore relationship - Form a good working relationship with our extended offshore team members. Able to brief in work and review once complete, reprioritise tasks (if required), manage multiple deadlines and provide constructive feedback.
- Independent yet collaborative time and task management - Adaptability to changes in prioritisation of tasks and changes in deadlines across multiple campaigns. Flexibility to shuffle tasks/priorities around, which usually requires collaborating with other team members in order to achieve the best outcome.
- "Get it done right" attitude - Strong, determined and positive attitude to get a task done in time but in a proper and effective manner. Willingness to sometimes go beyond the usual scope/role, if possible, whenever required.
- Opportunity to work for a global software company
- Work with some of the most talented and experienced people in the SFMC eco-system
- Develop strong hands-on experience on the SFMC platform
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.