Key Skill Set:
- Over 3 years of Salesforce development experience including Classic (Apex, Visualforce Pages) and
- At least 1 year developing in Lightning.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd Party applications through Web Service REST & SOAP API’s and Middleware including Mulesoft or Dell Boomi
- Excellent presentation, documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to lead a solution and work autonomously.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1 (minimum)
- Territory Degree qualification in IT
This is a great contract opportunity to work with a team of Salesofrce experets on an innovative Lightining transformation.
Excellent Daily Rate over the next 6 months.
This position is open to candidates eligible to work in Australia.
To find out more, click “APPLY” and send your CV highlighting your Salesforce experience.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.