nVision Talent are proud to be working with a global and fast growing Marketing Automation Platform, who are further expanding their team in Sydney. With offices covering Europe, US & APAC, this company have been going from strength to strength, and now employ around 800 people globally.
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant to work with new clients after a successful sale. You will be responsible for working closely with the client in order to design and implement their new platform, and tailoring it to meet with the business requirements.
- You will be a key point of contact for the client in order to guide them through the full design and implementation of the platform
- Providing technical guidance and training to clients throughout implementation
- Ensure the quality of the platform set up, and ensuring best practices
- Work with the Customer Success Managers to maximise customer experience
- Handle multiple projects and ensure clear client communication planning
- Proven experience as an Implementation Consultant or Project Manager related position (PM qualifications beneficial)
- Strong client facing experience and able to build trust with clients
- General knowledge about database marketing concepts
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong relationship development skills, both internal and external
- Experience working within the Marketing industry is preferred, but not essential
- Centrally located open plan offices in Sydney CBD
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing regions for the business - ANZ coverage
- Bonus scheme
Please apply to send your CV to nVision Talent, or call +61 2 8376 0932 and ask to speak with Nicole or Luca for more information.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.