Significant capital has already been raised to the tune of 150m+ dollars and is pre IPO.
This is a newly created role based in their Sydney office in Martin Place and you'll be an integral part of the team. It is expected with your experience that you will mentor 4 Account Managers as well as help shape processes, cross / up selling to existing customers at the CxO level.
Day to Day:
- Conduct regular business reviews with your assigned customers
- Develop strategies and coordinate cross-functional support to help your customers achieve maximum ROI
- Manage stakeholders expectations, dealing at the VP / SVP level
- Act as the subject matter expert
- Generate new revenue opportunities by upselling / cross selling
- 5+ years of enterprise customer management experience at a SaaS / Software company
- Renewls / Expansion experience
- Previous Account Management / Director experience is essential
- Experience dealing with some of the biggest brands in the world
- Excllent commercial acumen
- You will be able to establish credability early on
What's on offer:
- Senior / lead position in a high performing culture
- Join an established company that has already raised significant capital
- Agile environment
- Competitive base & commission structure + super
This would suit a Senior Major Account Manager / Director that has experience working in a fast growth, high velocity SaaS business that is looking to step up. If this sounds like you, please apply using the appropriate link.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.