You would have ideally come from a Project Management / Account Management role where you have had experience dealing in high pressure, fast paced situations. The bid writer is an important role and is working directly with our clients sales team. You'll be under the wing of a really experienced Sales Director.
- Set up and monitor the quality assurance process to ensure proposals are fit for purpose and delivered on time
- Define and review criteria to align opportunities to business objectives
- Review new business opportunities against pre-defined criteria
- Contribute to the qualification and prioritisation of opportunities
- Respond to and manage incoming opportunities
- Monitor tender sites for relevant new opportunities
- Manage client relationships as the first point of contact
- Work with Solutions Consultants to elicit and document comprehensive client business requirements to be able to brief other contributors to solutions
- Highly organised and self-motivated, able to work under own initiative
- Strong writing skills: Able to write engaging, outward facing sales collateral as well as handle frequent internal communications effectively
- Highly enthusiastic, flexible and dynamic individual comfortable working in a fast-paced growth company, on multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to manage multiple delivery timescales and deadlines effectively
- Ability to negotiate with senior stakeholders
This role can be based in either Melbourne or Adelaide. If you feel this role suits you, please apply using the appropriate link.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.