This role will suit an experienced salesperson with expertise in a hybrid Account Management / Business Development role, who is able to hunt for new business opportunities whilst maintaining a high level of service to existing accounts, ensuring that they are provided with relevant solutions for their on-going needs.
Able to work autonomously you will demonstrate a solid track record in the Sales space, and have a history of exceeding sales targets. Your day to day duties will include:
- Hunting for new business opportunities within our client’s market sectors
- Lead generation, and developing pipelines of future opportunities (both new and existing business)
- Managing existing customer accounts
You should have:
- Excellent communications skills, with the confidence and ability to communicate with C-level executives
- A strong customer service focus
- Prior experience selling SaaS solutions
- Knowledge of LMS solutions or the education sector would be advantageous
This role will allow the successful applicant significant autonomy, with the opportunity to develop their own sales team. Strongly supported by the business you will be offered product training, have the ability to arrange flexible working hours (working parents are encouraged to apply!), and access to a range of industry-leading networking events. Great base salary with an attractive OTE is on offer. Don't miss this great opportunity!
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.