Are you interested in working for an Artificial Intelligence software company? This company is at the forefront of AI and have built strong relationships with leading Government officials, the banking sector, global media agencies and Google itself…
This is a brand new role for my client because they are expanding within Australia. This is an opportunity to work with an exciting and innovative company. Plus, this company encourages progression and a chance to learn about Artificial Intelligence software.
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Qualify prospective new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Assist the senior sales team with generating new business
- Overcome obstacles and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Develop and maintain strong internal relationships, across the sales, engineering and customer success teams
My client is looking for a switched-on, hungry and enthusiastic Junior Sales Executive who is not afraid to pick up the phone and win new logos. Other qualities/ skills include the following:
- Degree educated, not mandatory on topic
- Ideal (but not mandatory) to have sold technology
- Sales experience, including lead generation and cold calling
- Eagerness to exceed in a sales role and learn about Artificial Intelligence
- Strong planning skills, time management and organisation
- Outstanding communication skills with a strong ability to influence and persuade
To learn more about this opportunity, or other Junior Sales opportunities, please contact Lisa Watson on 02 8376 0931 or apply using the link below.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.