You will be working alongside a great team of Integration experts.
- 3-5 years Mulesoft Integration experience (MuleESB/ CloudHub / AnyPoint)
- Experience with other middleware or IPaaS (Boomi, TIBCO)
- Web Service API integration – REST & SOAP
- In depth knowledge of core Java JEE - using Spring or Hibernate
- Understanding of SOA Architecture.
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Ability to elicit technical requirements into code without supervision
- Mulesoft Certified Developer (Beneficial)
- Enterprise projects working with leading technologies.
- Fantastic team with a great reputation for delivery innovative solutions.
- Range of clients including Financial Services, Superannuation and Insurance
- Initially a 6 month contract with the likelihood of extension or permanent opportunity.
- Excellent daily rates.
If you are looking for your next Mulesoft project, click “APPLY” sending your updated CV.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.