The Senior Salesforce Developer will have experience developing in Salesforce Classic and Lightning. Integrating Salesforce through 3rd Party Applications, discussing technical solutions with key stakeholders and challenge the technical limits of Salesforce. You will be working alongside a team of knowledgeable, experienced and well certified Salesforce professionals.
Key Skill Set:
- Over 3 years of Salesforce development experience including Classic (Apex, Visualforce Pages) and Lightning.
- Experience integrating Salesforce with 3rd Party applications through Web Service REST & SOAP API’s and Middleware including Mulesoft or Dell Boomi
- Excellent presentation, documentation and communication skills.
- Ability to lead a solution and work autonomously and guide the Salesforce team.
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer 1 (minimum)
- Territory Degree qualification in IT
This is a great permanent opportunity to drive Salesforce’s technical limits and come up with innovative solutions. Join a great organisation and brand.
Excellent salary package on offer and a fantastic, modern office.
This position is open to candidates eligible to work in Australia.
To find out more, click “APPLY” and send your CV highlighting your Salesforce experience.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.