- Field Services Engineer needed for regional Victoria in Ballarat / Bendigo.
- Work as part of a team of Engineers remotely supporting small to medium sized companies.
- Great ongoing growth and development opportunities as well as car allowance for client visits.
A Managed Services Provider are looking for regional Field Services Engineers in Ballarat and Bendigo to join their growing team and support their contracted clients who are mainly small to medium sized companies.
The role of the Field Services Engineer is critical to the business and in ensuring the optimum delivery of service and support to customers through the Service Desk offering. This role is the first line of escalation for cases from our customers and the Service Desk Engineer has the ability to ensure their experience is a positive one.
Service Desk Analysts will perform an initial diagnosis of an incident, if they are unable to resolve, they will escalate to the Field Services Engineer for further investigation and resolve. You will be responsible for problem management of recurring incidents appropriate to your skillset. At other times they may be required to perform proactive maintenance on customer environments to aid in avoiding future incidents. They focus on second line support for medium complexity incidents.
- Provide a high standard of Level 2 Service Desk support to a broad range of clients.
- Deliver high standards of customer service, ensuring client service level agreements are met or exceeded.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose incidents, closing and/or escalating support calls in a timely manner.
- Log all incidents/requests in an ITIL compliant ticketing system.
- Provide service to our customers remotely, on location, over the phone, and via email.
- Participate in the ‘on-call’ roster for the delivery of service to all clients outside of normal working hours.
- Must have demonstrable experience in the following areas:
- Support of Desktop operating systems, including Windows XP, 7, 8, 10.
- Support of Server operating systems, including Windows 2008 R2, 2012 R2.
- Basic administration or support of Citrix, VMware or Hyper-V.
- Understanding of networking, including the function of routers, switches, firewalls and their role in the network.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills with the ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts.
- Formal study in IT, Desktop/Server support or Networking
- Industry certifications
- ITIL Foundation Certification
If this role is of interest please apply online, or call Harrison on 03 9133 0177.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.