Calling all passionate digital gurus! Kickstart your career with one of Australia’s leading customer engagement and acquisition organisations, facilitating data-driven promotions, competitions and acquisition campaigns for their extensive “brand name” client base!
Our Client builds cutting-edge promotions for well-known international brands and they are looking for a Campaign Production & Operations Coordinator to join their team based in Melbourne’s Inner suburbs. This role is a junior role.
What you’ll be doing
The Campaign Production and Operations Coordinator will liaise with the Design team and the individual client to assist in building and creating promotional campaigns with appropriate brand aesthetics that will be used across a variety of digital platforms.
- Coordinate and oversee the production of multiple campaigns, while ensuring a high degree of accuracy, timeliness and effectiveness
- Establish a workflow to effectively manage a campaign activity calendar
- Work with our Client’s consulting team to brainstorm creative solutions to fun marketing briefs
- Work with our Client’s customers to obtain the information necessary to build their campaigns, and support them throughout the production process
- Brief the design team so they have the assets and information they need to design brand-aligned, UX-optimised microsites
- Build the microsites using our Client’s cloud-based software and a little bit of CSS
- Monitor the success of the campaign while it is live and provide regular feedback to clients on how to optimise performance
- Follow all of this up with intelligent and insightful post-campaign analysis
You'll succeed in this role if:
- You have 1+ years of digital campaign production experience
- You have exceptional communication and problem-solving skills with an emphasis on outstanding customer service
- You're a tech and digital marketing early-adopter
- You love being busy, ability to manage work and fulfil responsibilities autonomously
- You understand customer data and its application within business and marketing
- You have a good understanding of key marketing principles and a campaign development lifecycle
- You have the ability to collaboratively and efficiently engage with web designers and developers
- You will have basic to moderate understanding of HTML and CSS
- You enjoy working across a dynamic range of marketing challenges for many and varied businesses
- You want to be part of the learning and adaptation that occurs within a small business that's growing fast
- You’re able to work independently and efficiently
- You are creative, supportive, ask questions, politely challenge and lead with initiatives in a consulting manner
- Experience in marketing/selling software and/or web application solutions a plus
- Solid computer skills, including Word and Excel (database experience is a plus, but not mandatory
How to Apply
Our Client is ready to welcome the next generation of digital marketing gurus! They are technology people, marketing people, resourceful people, get-stuff-done-now people, madly building and scaling a super-fun business.
All applications should include a cover letter with answers to the following questions:
- Tell me about a time you became an EXPERT in something
- Tell me about the TECHNOLOGY you're most excited about at the moment and why
- Tell me about a MISTAKE you've made at work
Thanks for taking the time to apply! Due to the large volume of applications expected we regret that personal responses to applications may not be possible.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.