- Change Analyst needed for a well known Australian brand delivering multiple projects.
- Join a growing PMO to deliver large scale enterprise IT projects.
- Flexible working arrangements available and and on site gym.
The Change and Business Process Analyst is responsible to carry out change and business process activities to support specific projects for the IT PMO within the PMO portfolio of work. You will ensure effective change management, communication and training is delivered in line with project objectives on time and work with the change practice to embed change management expertise across IT Projects.
You will play a key role in ensuring change initiatives meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change, including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organisation structures. Key responsibilities include business and change analysis and the development of appropriate strategies to manage the change.
- Help to manage the change and business process work stream and activities, from planning through to execution ensuring quality delivery on time
- Organise, run and facilitate workshops such as the working groups
- Conduct detailed analysis including change impact assessments, stakeholder analysis, sponsor identification and training needs analysis
- Develop and implement the change, communication and training plans
- Prepare the communication and training material and content
- Manage the business process analysis approach and plans including the elicitation and documentation of business requirements and undertaking 'as is' and 'to be' gap analysis
- As and when required, undertake additional projects or activities as directed by management.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Significant experience in change management and business analysis.
- Demonstrated experience delivering end-to-end change management and business analysis on IT projects / programs of work.
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail, Project Management certifications desirable.
- Excellent communication, stakeholder engagement, influencing and management skills.
- Strong analytical skills with strong attention to detail and the ability to quickly assimilate information.
- The ability to scope and plan activities, identify gaps, risks and issues and mitigate them to ensure objectives will be met.
If this is of interest please apply below or get in touch with Harrison on 03 9133 0177.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.