- In-demand product? – YES!
- Training in the USA? – YES!
- Career progression guided by leading technology professionals? – YES!
Setting up operations in Australia in late 2017, continued rapid growth means that our Client is looking for two Business Development Representatives to join their team based in the Melbourne CBD. This will be an incredible opportunity for any followers of technology who have experience in outbound sales and who are passionate about seizing an opportunity to develop their Sales careers!
Degree qualified, you will:
- Be a driven, self-started with a demonstrated background in a sales or business development role
- Work to generate leads and appointments by means of outbound calling and prospecting
- Use your selling and influencing skills, and sales techniques to set up qualified appointments.
- Log, track, and maintain outbound activity.
- Liaise closely with Sales Directors, attending customer meetings as required.
- Keep abreast of current technology trends.
You should have:
- Tertiary qualifications
- Exceptional in-person, phone, and written customer communication skills, including strong presentation skills.
- An ability to liaise with a variety of stakeholders across all levels, and an ability to establish and maintain ongoing customer relationships
- Experience using CRM systems (Salesforce advantageous)
- An ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment.
Our Client is ready to interview, so APPLY NOW, or contact Sarah Mullens at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information!
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.