- Join a leading Managed Services Provider assisting SME with IT transformation projects
- Have a strong focus on AWS cloud migrations and implement DevOps practises
- Work with cutting edge technologies and for a company who will support you with a dedicated training budget.
Are you a Systems Engineer with recent experience in AWS cloud migration projects? Do you want to be part of multiple AWS projects transforming small to medium sized businesses IT environments? Then this may be the perfect job for you! A well respected and growing AWS Partner are looking for a Cloud Engineer to join their team and focus on delivering multiple AWS migration projects to small to medium sized businesses across Melbourne.
You have hands-on skills and experience providing strategic cloud migration projects of AWS cloud IaaS environments with exposure to design and build activities. You will have a strong focus on delivery and maintaining our security principles at all times. You will be an expert at managing infrastructure as code with AWS Cloud Formation and have experience across all the other key services, EC2, VPC, IAM, ELB, Route 53, S3 Glacier, EBS, Snapshots, Lambda, RDS and EMR and Direct connect.
Required skills and attributes include:
- Deep understanding of AWS - with commercial experience and ideally certifications
- A desire to automate everything whether it be on Bash, PowerShell, Shell, Python.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines on Jenkins or equivalent
- Know the DevOps principals well
- Experience with automated deployments, infrastructure as code for AWS services
- Strong Configuration Management Experience with either Puppet, Chef, Ansible or Saltstack
- Solid understanding of Microservices and APIs
if this opportunity is of interest please apply below, or get in touch with Harrison on 03 9133 0177.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.