- Work for an industry leader IVF provider helping Australians start families
- Travel across NSW to manage and maintain multiple sites.
- Join a great team who are collaborative and help contribute to life changing treatment.
A leading IVF provider who's main activity is providing patients with Assisted Reproductive Services are looking for a Systems Administrator to assist them with the maintenance and management of their IT systems across NSW. This company have developed a specialised diagnostics and day hospital services ensuring our patients receive continuous and high quality care. They are regarded as one of the most successful and largest private collaborations of specialist IVF doctors in the world, and this role would focus on providing them with the best IT systems to help them do their life changing work.
The role of Systems Administrator is to be responsible for supporting the effective and efficient operation of all aspects of the of the organisations service offerings. This includes the management and maintenance of all hardware and software that is used in production and testing environments. You will be required to install new hardware, services and systems as required, perform system, hardware and firmware upgrades on equipment and assist System Engineers with business projects as required. You will also manage active directory users and computers, and domain policies and verify the completion and normal operation of all backup activities. You will be based out of their Greenwich offices but will also be required to do maintenance checks and upgrades of IT hardware and software to multiple sites across NSW, you will be provided with a fleet vehicle and a fuel card.
Qualifications and Experience
- 4 + Years’ Helpdesk / Systems Admin experience
- 4 + Years’ experience with Windows Domains / Active Directory ? 3 + Years’ experience Administrating LANs and WANs
- Microsoft Certified Professional or other IT Tertiary Qualification ? Bachelor Degree within IT Discipline desirable
- PABX and IP Telephony exposure desirable
- Exposure to the health sector desirable
- Current Australian drivers license
If this opportunity is of interest please click apply below, or give Harrison a call on 03 9133 0177.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.