nVision Talent are partnering with a leading agency who are looking to grow their Campaign Management team due to an increase in projects. This is a full-time permanent position based in the inner Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, but will also be on client site on occasions.
As a Senior Campaign Manager, you will be responsible for working with well-known brands and clients in order to manage digital marketing campaigns across Marketing Automation tools, social and other digital platforms. Your primary responsibility will be to create, execute and optimise multi-faceted campaigns - managing campaign execution across various digital channels.
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience
- Advanced understanding of HTML for email build
- Previous experience creating & managing digital campaigns
- Experience with SQL is beneficial but not essential
- Experience using tools such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Adobe Campaign is beneficial
- Ability to manage multiple projects under time pressure whilst maintaining strong attention to detail
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
We are looking for someone who is ideally able to start immediately or at relatively short notice, so if you're interested in the position please apply asap. Feel free to call Luca from nVision Talent on +61 2 8376 0932.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.