As a Senior SFMC Developer you will be responsible for working with multiple customers to understand their needs, and then design, configure, develop and test the documentation of Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions. You will be working with some Australia's most well known brands, so you will build and maintain close relationships and promote best programming practices and values.
Skills and experience required
- Ideally you will have 2+ years of development experience on the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform
- Experience working across some or all of the following; Journey Builder, Email Studio, Mobile Studio
- Good understanding of database and data structure principles
- Able to work well with team members and customers
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Certifications are desirable
- Supportive and collaborative environment where you can learn from senior team members
- Work on major projects with well known brands/clients
- Improve your Salesforce Marketing Cloud skills and gain certifications
- Flexible and competitive salary on offer
Please apply to send your CV to Luca at nVision Talent, or call +61 2 8376 0932 for more information.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.