nVision Talent are proud to be working with a global and fast growing Marketing Automation Platform, who are further expanding their team in Sydney. With offices covering Europe, US & APAC, this company have been going from strength to strength, and now employ around 800 people globally.
We are looking for an Implementation Consultant to work with new clients after a successful sale. You will be responsible for working closely with the client in order to design and implement their new platform, and tailoring it to meet with the business requirements.
- You will be a key point of contact for the client in order to guide them through the full design and implementation of the platform
- Providing technical guidance and training to clients throughout implementation
- Ensure the quality of the platform set up, and ensuring best practices
- Work with the Customer Success Managers to maximise customer experience
- Handle multiple projects and ensure clear client communication planning
Skills and experience
- Proven experience as an Implementation Consultant or Project Manager related position (PM qualifications beneficial)
- Strong client facing experience and able to build trust with clients
- General knowledge about database marketing concepts
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong relationship development skills, both internal and external
- Experience working within the Marketing industry is preferred, but not essential
- Centrally located open plan offices in Sydney CBD
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing regions for the business - ANZ coverage
- Bonus scheme
Please apply to send your CV to Luca at nVision Talent, or call +61 2 8376 0932 for more information.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.