Working in the Lightning UX, you will have exposure to multiple Salesforce clouds including, Sales, Service, Marketing, Communities and Field Service Lightning.
- Designing and managing Salesforce apex, visual force, trigger, workflow, email services, validation rule, approval process and test methods
- Developing solutions to business requirements
- Resolving complex technical issues
- Designing and developing Lightning UX layouts including components
- Deployment of code to multiple environments using continuous integration continuous deployment tool (CICD)
- Managing data loader for data management in Salesforce and automating complex business processes
Key skill set
- Extensive experience developing Apex classes, Apex triggers, web services leveraging the Salesforce API in REST and SOAP Salesforce API experience
- Hands-on Salesforce experience with evidence of exceptional ability
- Experience with a complete software development life cycle
- Strong business acumen and have excellent communication skills
- Salesforce Developer and Administrator certification
- Flexible working arrangements
- Fantansic company culture with a good work life balance
- Opportunity to work for a ASX listed company
If this is of interest please click "Apply" below or contact Nicole Mednick on 0401 332 667.
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.