- Australian technology business in the marketing data industry
- Opportunity to grow a company that works with the biggest brands
- Great commission structure and fun environment
Located in Prahran, this market leader in data acquisition that works with 200 of Australia's biggest brands is seeking a Junior Account Manager to perform a mix of Account Management/Support duties to ensure our Client delivers superior strategic and operational alignment within their Client accounts.
This company is an Australian success story in the making and, after starting in a garage six years ago, they now have an established Australian presence and have recently opened an office in London. They are a 20-strong team of data acquisition experts who use proprietary technology to give their clients the edge in achieving their digital marketing and campaign goals.
Working in a fun, engaging environment this role will report to the Customer Success Manager and will see the Junior Account Manager:
- Perform Account Management tasks (client outreach, follow-up calls, account queries, etc.)
- Optimise business development by booking new client appointments and working closely with the sales team to convert these to new business
- Use your knowledge of Marketing and Sales to assist in developing innovative solutions for existing and prospective clients
You must have:
- an understanding of the key principles around marketing and sales
- prior experience in managing relationships / accounts, including managing expectations of internal and external customers
- excellent written and verbal English language communication skills
- a solution-focused attitude, with the ability to use your initiative to solve issues
This role will also offer the Junior Account Manager significant opportunities for career progression to Customer Success Manager, and is a great opportunity to progress in IT sales, based on your capabilities and initiative in this position.
For further information please contact Sarah Mullens on 03 9133 0175
nVision Talent is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.